Online Order Guidelines
MAGNOLIA'S FRUIT BOUQUETS:
*We accept cash and all major credit cards.
****TO PLACE YOUR ORDER, GO TO OUR FRUIT BOUQUET PAGE, CLICK ON THE IMAGE/PICTURE OF CHOICE, AND PROCEED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS.****IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE PROCESSING THROUGH CHECK OUT, TRY CLEARING CACHE OR UPDATING YOUR BROWSER. WE CAN ALSO TAKE YOUR ORDER OVER THE PHONE.
*SERVING SIZES: Small serves 1-3, Medium serves 5-15, Large serves 18-30, Extra Large 40-50
*Edible delight containers may vary slightly due to availability.
*Many arrangements can be customized, give us a call after you have ordered.
*We deliver Monday - Saturday, free delivery within 10 miles of Griffin, includes Experiment, Orchard Hills, SunCity Peachtree, Williamson, Zebulon, Milner, Barnesville, Concord. Over 11-30 miles is $10.00
*All orders requiring same day delivery, must be placed prior to 10 am. ORDER ONE DAY IN ADVANCE (24HRS) is preferred. We will do our best to adhere to your date & time requested during checkout, occasionally our delivery schedules are tight.
*Please allow 72hr. advance notice for large orders/special events. A deposit of 50% is required for orders over $200 at the time your order is placed or after your proposal is finalized. Orders less than $200 do not require a deposit, but should be paid in full 1 week prior to your scheduled delivery.
*If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, we will attempt to leave the gift with a neighbor. Please verify all delivery information carefully.
*Business orders are delivered mid-morning until 5 pm, please be aware our driver may have to leave the edible delight with the front desk or security.
*Cancellations are made 24 hours in advance. Large order cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance.
Any last minute changes to your order, please call our Desk (678) 572-4121 or Cell (334) 294-2158 we will make every attempt to accommodate.
MAG-A-LOONS ORDERING GUIDELINES: Unbeknownst to the majority of society, balloons look better and last longer in air condition environments. Latex is a natural biodegradable substance which oxidize in sunlight. On extremely hot days balloons oxidize much faster meaning they lose their shine/luster. Remember this fact when deciding on your venue, Air-filled Latex lasts a couple of weeks and will not float, helium-filled latex will float and lasts a week, air-filled foil balloons last 2 weeks, and Helium-filled foil balloons last up to 30 days.
Balloons may POP….no matter how many steps we take to prevent popping, the bottom line is they are balloons, they can pop! Lighter colors handle the sun/heat better than darker colors.
- For all LARGE ORDERS and SPECIAL EVENTS, we require a 3 week advance purchase in order to request your supplies. We will gladly work with you if we currently have your supplies in stock, just give us a call. Receipts are automatically sent to the email address you’ve attached to the order once you’ve completed your online purchase.
- In the event of cancellation or inclement weather, payments will be applicable for a future date (within 1yr) but will not be returned under any circumstances. Cancellations must be made three days prior to the event. Cancellations made less than two days prior to the event may be serviced to a full payment charge.
- Personal checks are no longer accepted, check payments are only accepted from corporations, schools, and organizations as PTA, PTO, PTSA, etc.
- We reserve the right to change prices, terms, and conditions without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse services for a client’s event due to location, distance, or for which ever reason we feel necessary.
- Delivery/pick-up are for ground floor only. Elevator/stair fees are additional depending the number of floors/flights. After the event, our mechanics will be picked up, the customer is responsible for popping all balloon decorations leaving only our base, stands, and balloon arch frames for collection. If any of our mechanics are missing, damaged or unaccounted for you will be charged accordingly.
- After all merchandise has been delivered and inspected by our staff, we do not carry ourselves responsible for any damages after we have left the premises.
- Order changes/adjustments can only be made by the original POC, we do not make changes to orders within 2 days prior to the event, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please supervise small children around balloon, they may cause choking if ingested.